· of or going to the root or origin; fundamental: a radical difference
· thoroughgoing or extreme, esp. as regards change from accepted or traditional forms: a radical change in the policy of a company
· favoring drastic political, economic, or social reforms: radical ideas; radical and anarchistic ideologues
· forming a basis or foundation
· Grammar – of or pertaining to a root
· Botany – of or arising from the root or the base of the stem
· a word used by people over the age of 30 in an attempt to sound cool, usually resulting in the opposite
Stephen VanDyke lives in mostly sunny Colorado and is a happy hacker, internet sleuth, foul-mouthed wordsmith, creative designer, painter and libertarian. He eagerly looks forward to every clash between totalitarianism and individualism in the ongoing wow. When it’s the state vs. the people, liberty and her pal justice may get bloodied in the first few rounds, but they always come back to lay down the smack in beautiful unpredictable ways. His ultimate “shoot for the stars” dream in life is to set up a moon base, yes really.